Thursday, January 17, 2013

Surgery

So today is the day that we have been waiting for. I have my lumpectomy and lymph nodes removed during surgery today. I do know that this is the easy part of this whole process but I am still quite nervous. My parents have the kidos so Bryan and I will have a quiet long weekend to recover. We are trying to keep things as normal as possible for the kids. They will be attending school even though my parents have to drive from Saratoga to bring them and pick them up. They are the BEST!!!! Either Bryan or I will update the blog this evening after we get home from my surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today. You are going to kick this thing's ass! Best of luck for an easy time today and quick recovery this weekend.

    ReplyDelete