Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This may change ALOT

This weekend was a little tough because Bry was out of town for the National Guard. I was kept busy with my sister in laws and the kids. Alisa took Jamyson for the weekend and that was such an amazing help. I was able to spend some great quality time with Bryan Paul and Mady. Yesterday was Madys helper day at school so we packed up to go and have a fun filled morning with 13 4 year olds. I knew I was going to be getting the phone call with the results from the the biopsy and MRI sometime during the day. I had my phone on me the entire morning waiting for the call. I did finally get the call but thankfully school was done and I was just cleaning up the classroom. The secretary at my surgons office called and told me that another spot came up on the MRI. I also heard back from the surgeon and found out that the biopsy of the lymph node can back positive for cancer as well. We figured that was going to happen. Today I am back at the hospital for another ultrasound and maybe a biopsy if this other spot does not look right. If I have to have this biopsy my surgery will be put off until next week. I will update after my appointment. My sister in law Jess is on her way to be with me during this appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment